My Weight Loss Idea Secrets Inside ...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Can I Lose 50 Pounds in 3 Months? [Forum]

Hi,

I'm 24, 5ft and weigh 167 pounds but my doctors say I am anaemic (strangely). They say my ideal weight range is 106 - 116.6 lbs. (48.2 - 53 kg). So, I'm technically overweight by 50lbs or 23kg.

I used to be a UK size 6 before I went to uni but due to stress and loneliness, I started indulging myself in the many luxuries in life and am now a size 16/18. I am 24 but I look like I am 30 because of my weight.

I've started a new diet program where I eat only 500 calories which consists of fruits, veggies, fresh juices and low fat milk. I also do 1 hour of Hot Yoga 5 times a week and I lose about 760 calories on average per day. I also walk quite a bit. But this is only day 3 of my diet program and I really need to stay motivated for at least 1 month to see any significant results.

Prior to this new regime, I tried absolutely everything from a soup diet to swimming to just starving myself but just can't seem to get rid of the love handles all over and to top it off, an awful looking double chin lol. The only option left is lipo but I really don't want to pursue that route because of monetary reasons and fear of machines lol. I'm afraid that if I don't do something drastic to bring my body weight down, then I might suffer a heart attack or stroke and never be able to enjoy life to the max.

I realised that I start indulging myself in chocolates and whatnot whenever I am feeling really down or really happy, so I am trying to strike a balance where I don't feel too happy or too sad lol.

And oh the other thing is that I have completely stopped alcohol. Before, I used to have a glass of white wine with my dinner every night but now that's out too. I have never had any other types of alcohol other than wine and because I'm so busy at the moment, I don't have much time to go out drinking with friends which is kind of good I guess.

I really need to lose 50 pounds fast and I'm hoping before Christmas and I just need a bit of motivation and support to stay focused to achieve my goal.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment